Wednesday, September 1, 2010

DragonCon 2010 Schedule

It's time for Dragon*Con 2010!!

I'm excited to see familiar friends and faces at one of my very favourite cons.

My Schedule:

Fri 02:30pm Room: Edgewood - Dragon*Reading:
I'll be reading from the Strangely Beautiful series, (replete with British accents and in my infamous Victorian regalia) AND I'll be giving away a bag of books!

Fri 04:00 pm Room/Section: M301 - M304 Dragon*Autographs - Come get something signed! My books will be available at The Missing Volume table, I'll also be signing / giving away bookmarks, pins and postcards.

Panels:

-------------------
Title: Surprise! You're Dead
Description: Death, ghosts, and the afterlife in fantasy fiction.
Time: Fri 08:30 pm Location: Cairo - Hyatt (Length: 1 Hour)

-------------------

Title: Steam Queens: Women in Steampunk
Description: The many roles of women in Steampunk
Time: Saturday 1pm: Location: Westin Track Room

-------------------
Title: The Worlds of Tim Burton
Description: A fan panel about the works of Tim Burton. What did you think of Alice in Wonderland? Do you ever think he'll ever make that Dark Shadows movie?
Time: Sat 07:00 pm Location: Cairo - Hyatt (Length: 1 Hour)

-------------------
Title: Dancing On The Head Of A Pin
Description: The role of angels and divine messengers in modern fantasy and horror.
Time: Sun 11:30 am Location: Montreal / Vancouver - Hyatt (Length: 1 Hour)

I'll be tweeting up to the minute info via @Leannarenee

Cheers!

No comments: