Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Via Heroes and Heartbreakers: Alan Rickman, The World's Most Unique Romantic Hero

 

The day the news broke that theatrical titan Alan Rickman had passed, I was devastated. Inundated with messages, my friends, family and my whole readership all knew he was a huge inspiration to me and was the basis (and near namesake) for the hero of my bestselling STRANGELY BEAUTIFUL saga, which is fittingly about to re-issue from Tor this spring in new, revised editions. It is exceedingly bittersweet that the series will finally complete it's fourth installment, Miss Violet and The Great War in 2018, bereft of its heroic muse, but he will live on in those pages and in our hearts as immortal inspiration. The fantastic folks at Heroes & Heartbreakers let me say a few words in tribute to this great talent and why he meant so much to so many. Come join the support group.

No comments: